Snugpak Stratosphere - Hooped Bivi Bag
An ideal lightweight and compact shelter for one person, the Snugpak Stratosphere bivi stands up to whatever challenges you and the weather can throw at it.
Smaller than your average tent, this bivi bag is perfectly sized for one person if space and weight saving are essential criteria for your expedition.
Weighing in at just 1.3kg including seven ultra light alloy pegs and aluminium poles, it comes with a compression sack to keep it neatly up together in a pack size of just 31cm x 14cm.
Tough enough for even very wet weather, the outer is made from technically advanced 50D nylon Rip-Stop that repels water. Seams are fully taped to prevent the ingress of moisture, making it suitable for use in spring, summer, autumn and winter.
Designed with a hydrostatic head of 5000mm, the water resistance of this bivi is very high but it is also breathable, preventing the build-up of condensation so you remain comfortable inside.
The bivi bag has a full-length side zip and there is a roll-away mosquito net at the front to stop critters getting in with further ventilation at the back to ensure comfort on warmer days.
- 4 Season one-man shelter
- Full-length zip
- Outer Fabric: 50 Denier Rip Stop Nylon (5000mm Hydrostatic Head)
- Inner Fabric:190t Nylon with Polyester Mesh
- Base Fabric: 70 Denier Nylon Taffeta with Polyurethane coating (8000mm Hydrostatic Head)
- Ultra Breathable (5000g/m2 Moisture Permeability)
- Aluminium Poles: 8.5mm with screw lock tip
- Waterproof taped seams
- Size when packed: 31cm x 14cm
- Dimensions: 230cm x 106cm x 49cm
- Weight: 1130g (including pegs)
- Colour: Olive