Made of highly durable 500D Cordura fabric, this practical Modular Individual Med Kit from Helikon has been designed to accommodate first aid kits and other essential tools.
It comes with a two-way YKK zipper closure, visible from far distance reflective paramedic cross and two hook-and-loop straps at the back for simple attachment to any loop-lined bag, rucksack or car upholstery. Its compact, flat form allows it to be fit under the seats, inside door or seat pockets, while lack of sharp edges prevents snagging. Thanks to a detachable shoulder strap, the Med Kit can be worn just like a messenger bag.
Additionally, the pouch comes with strong elasticated loops and cords, multiple mesh pockets, and hook-and-loop secured insert, which can easily be removed, creating a separate stiffened organiser. The Helikon Automotive Med Kit Pouch is an essential piece of equipment during every car trip or outdoor expedition. Ideal for hiking, camping, hunting or fishing.
- Part of Helikon's Medical Line
- Universal pouch with a spacious interior and removable insert
- Stiffened construction to prevent medical kit from damages
- Flat and smooth design to avoid snagging and easy car storage
- Clamshell opening with genuine two-way YKK zippers
- Rubberized zipper pulls allow a firm grip
- Loop field on a front for hook-backed tags or patches
- Reflective handles, paramedic cross and pull tabs for increased visibility
- Hook-and-loop panel to attach the insert
- Three dummy cording loops
- Two large mesh pocket secured with zippers
- Detachable shoulder strap
- Two elasticated loops on the side for a low profile if the shoulder strap is off
- Hook-and-loop patch on the back allows secure attachment to the car upholstery, backpacks or bags
- European Patent No.004132124-0002
- No medical equipment included
- External dimensions: 8.26"x9.44"x3.14" (21x24x8cm)
- Weight: 545g
- Material: 100% 500D Nylon Cordura
- Manufacturer: Helikon
- Manufacturer's number: MO-M07-CD-34